January 22, 2012

A little bit of boring can't hurt anyone...

I can't believe it has almost been a month since my last post.  That's quite pathetic if you ask me.  I really don't have an excuse either...other than the fact that I have been a bit lazy with my culinary creativity and have been forgetting to take pictures.  BOO.  I don't have anything too exciting to post but I can assure you that there will be some exciting and delicious recipes posted very very soon, which will feature my new Kitchen Aid Mixer and ICE CREAM/FROZEN YOGURT MAKER!!!! WOO!

For now...here are a very not-so-appealing, boring pictures of my eats of the day.


Quick and easy wrap on my way to work.  Brown rice wrap with avocado, grated carrot, cucumber, red peppers, a little bit of cheddar and chipotle puree.  Not too bad for a 2 minute meal. Other than the slightly hard edges of the wrap (apparently not everything lasts a century in the freezer - fail) this was pretty darn tasty!


Dinner tonight was simple and delicious.  Cucumbers, carrots, sweet potato with greek yogurt, cheddar cheese and Mrs. Dash seasoning - spicy and garlic herb! balsamic vinegar, sun dried tomato rice crackers and an egg on the side.  Random I know...but SO SO good!  Looks like I'm really enjoying the cheddar lately hey? I actually haven't eaten it in ages because I don't really buy or eat cheese but Francis loves it so we have it around now that he is back in Vic.  I have to eat my cheese in moderation to keep my tummy happy...but a few slices here and there are just fine :)


This is the Bircher Museli I made tonight, which I posted on my last post but I changed it up a bit.  The nuts this time were almond, pecans and walnuts and the apples are granny smith.  I highly recommend making these changes! It is so delicious! I can't wait to have it for breaky!


So there you have it folks...a day in the life of my food...minus a few undocumented snacks and breakfast of course!

As promised...delicious/NEW recipes to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment