April 20, 2012

Quiche with Brown Rice Crust

A few nights ago my mom was flipping through the Eat, Shrink and Be Merry cookbook and came across an amazing recipe for a quiche.  It was the brown rice crust that sold us both.  After reading the ingredients I remembered that I had gone through a phase (surprise, surprise) where I made this quiche 3 or 4 times in a couple of weeks. It is easy, reheats well and is super scrumptious.

If you are interested in the recipe, leave a comment and i'll be sure to put it on here for ya!



On it's way to the oven...


Fresh out of the oven...


Served with fresh carrot sticks, mung bean quinoa salad (from Costco).


So so soooooooo good! It is seriously delicious.  Since I don't have my mom here in Victoria, I guess i'll have to make it myself...dang!

Have a great Friday!






No comments:

Post a Comment